Staff Selection Commission name is enough for all the Indians because SSC is most popular department which releases over 10000+ jobs opportunities every year through CGL , CHSL , CPO and Stenographers. Candidates are always looking for the experienced tips to follow them and crack competitive exams. Welcome to all those who are preparing for competitive exams. I am not from this background but i have done lot of research on all thess government jobs. I met lot of experienced people related to SSC. So i want to give you some tips on behalf of those experienced personalities.
The SSC CGL Exam is divided in three sections of which the Part 1 is Quantitative Ability, Part 2 is English Comprehension and Part 3 is Statistics.
The best way to prepare for the exam is to identify the individual sections and prepare for it rather than following a very generic approach. The best way is to understand what type of questions are asked, the level and then the right way to approach them.
Time Strategy :
Practice more from previous year question papers and attend online test series with us . Special focus should be on General awareness section. Prepare yourself to attempt more and accurate question with in time limit. If you got less marks in practice test don’t demotivate just practice more and more.
Try our Online test Series Click Here
- Practice all the sections fully. Don’t leave any section thinking it easy.
- Daily solve a previous year paper or a model test paper and try to do all 200 questions correctly within 2 hrs.
- Generate or find or learn new shortcuts methods of solving numerical problem and memorize them.
- Before 3 days of the exam, revise as much as you can.
- Start your study practice at least 3 months before the ssc cgl exam.
- Purchase good books from the market for preparation of each section of exam.