Each year more than Lakhs plus candidates can apply for exam only in online application form for SSC CGL Tier 1 examination. Candidates who are applied for SSC exam through online and get prepared from now because SSC CGL exam is very high competitive. The negative marking in the exam is very high. The SSC CGL old papers and sample papers will available in the two languages i.e., Hindi and English.
SSC CGL Tier 1 training Tips 2016:
- Candidates should know about the exam syllabus and pattern.
- Gather as more details as you can for the training of CGL Tier 1 Exam 2016.
- We can make your own time table for study
- Take help from internet services, social network websites.
- Get help from the elder ones who succeed in this exam
- Download the old year question papers and effort to solve the papers every day.
Follow our daily Free Online Test Series for the Preparation of SSC CGL 2016.
There are mainly three sections in this Exam : You can Easily download previous year Question papers from the links given below. Candidates studying SSC CGL Tier 1 previous years question papers can see the questions for the next review. This SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam papers consists of subjects like General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Digital Aptitude, and English Comprehension. The documents Level 1 of SSC CGL exam divided into 5 sections and each section has 50 questions and each question mark with carry 1 2 hours 4o minutes.
- Tier I – Reasoning, Intelligence, Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension
- Tier II – Quantitative Ability and English Comprehension
- Tier III – Personality and interview Test
Current Affairs 29th March 2016
- India and France have marked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for development of six atomic reactors at Jaitapur atomic park in Maharashtra.
- It was inked by Electricite de France (EDF), a French open utility and the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL).
- The MoU was marked after the two nations had chosen to finish up the techno-business arrangements for the Jaitapur venture before the end of 2016.
- This collaboration guide was settled amid the official state Visit of French President Francois Hollande to India in January 2016. EDF is France’s open power maker and supplier.
- It has been assigned by the French government for assuming control AREVA NP and should supply gear to for Jaitapur atomic park.
- The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare dispatched the Longitudinal Aging Study in India (LASI) to evaluate the requirements of its elderly individuals and casing arrangements appropriately.
- The study will consider study on 60,000 elderly individuals more than 25 years arrange and will be the biggest overview of its kind.
- LASI venture will be mutually supported by the Union Health Ministry, United Nation’s Population Fund-India and United States National Institute on Aging.
- The review would be embraced by the Mumbai based International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), as a team with Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and University of Southern California (USC).
- It will give Union Health Ministry adequate information on more established populace in the nation that thus would be utilized to build up deductively approved information required for their wellbeing, financial and social investigation of the more seasoned populace.
- It will explore different wellbeing structures, and effect of social determinants on soundness of the elderly.
- It will give exploratory information to encircling proof based arrangement for elderly natives and help in extending the extent of wellbeing and government managed savings approach and projects for more established populace.