Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio is an American actor and film producer. In the early 1990s, DiCaprio began his career by appearing in television commercials, after which he had recurring roles in TV series. He recently gives speech on climate change at UN Head quarters New york on Friday . He told that World Leaders at United Nations are the Last hope for saving the planet from the disastrous effects of global warming.
‘We can congratulate each other today, but it will mean absolutely nothing’ if you return to your countries and don’t take action to implement the deal, DiCaprio said. He also added that ‘Our planet cannot be saved unless we leave fossil fuels in the ground where they belong,’
- Leonardo DiCaprio spoke at the United Nations on Friday before the Paris Agreement for Climate Change Signing
- DiCaprio urged them to leave fossil fuels ‘in the ground where they belong’
- He is a UN Messenger of Peace with special focus on climate change
- The 41-year-old’s impassioned speech to world leaders fell on Earth Day
- The Academy Award winner told world leaders they are the ‘last best hope’ for saving the planet from the disastrous effects of global warming
Watch Speech of Lionardo DiCaprio :