SSC (Staff Selection Commission) now going to conduct CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Exam on 8th May and 22nd May 2016. Candidates are going to appear in this exam need to follow this article carefully. In this article we will discuss some tips and tricks to score good marks in Tier 1 exam. All the candidates are requested to follow our daily updates of General Knowledge and Current Affairs. In this article we will discuss about General awareness section.
Tier – I Examination:
General Intelligence Reasoning: It will carry a total of 50 marks.
General Awareness: It will carry a total of 50 marks.
Quantitative Aptitude: It will carry a total of 50 marks.
English Comprehension: It will carry a total of 50 marks
The General Knowledge Section in ssc exam is very different from the Bank and Insurance Exams. There are following Topics in General Awareness Section :
- India History
- Indian Polity
- Economics and Indian Economy
- General Science (Physics , Chemistry and Biology)
Important Points To Remember :
- General Science carries 10-15 questions physics , chemistry and biology each topic carries 5 marks.
- Indian history questions mostly asked they hardly asked world history Questions.
- There are two parts in geography from which questions are asked they are India Geography and Physical Geography.
- Miscellaneous section contains current affairs , UN, Books and Authors etc.
- In bank exams they mainly focused on Current affairs and banking knowledge but in ssc all around knowledge is most important.
Previous Year Question Papers :
Online GK Quiz Free Online