Many aspirants have wrong perception towards ssc exams and prepare accordingly which results into unhealthy results. Here I give keys to crack SSC Exams following these simple tricks.
- Analyse your strength since SSC has 4 sections that is Reasoning ability , Mathematics , English and General Science It s very hard to do well in all these sections so go with your strength first; attempt the section where you can do better then come to next best in this manner attempt the whole paper.
- Do not waste much time on any single question since every question carries 1 mark.
- Leave lengthy questions initially and after attempting paper if time permits come back to these questions.
- Analyse previous papers (General Science) since it has been seen that SSC comprises questions from same topics or issues.
- In english paper we commit mistakes while attempting cloze test and spotting errors . I advise to attempt these questions very carefully and commit less mistakes other sections are very easy to do.
- Maths section can only be attempted fully if we are very candid in this section 10 questions come from data interpretation and this part is very easy , do it first then come to your abilities since we are not very at all the chapters of the maths so go with your best first it can be percentage , average , algebra etc.
- In SSC exam Reasoning section is the scoring section and aspirants should do very good in this section this is only a mental exercise only coding decoding and matrix questions needs to be done carefully.
- Visit website daily for questions and current affairs.
Free Study Material by Flizzindia :
|Test 1||Test 2|
|Test 3||Test 4|
|Test 7||Test 8|
|Test 9||Test 10|