Bankers Adda GK and Current affairs 2017 PDF Get free online test series for competitive exams like SSC , IBPS and UPSC Exams. SSC Adda for CGL and CPO Exam 2017 2018 get daily current affairs in pdf
Bankers Adda GK and Current Affairs
Indian Culture General knowledge questions and Answers – Indian Culture Questions
- The ratio of width of our National flag to its length is 2:3
- Dandia is a popular dance of Gujarat.
The words Satyameva Jayate inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India aretaken from Mundak Upanishad.
- Mohiniattam dance from developed originally in which state? Answer: Kerala
- Gujarat Dance form: Garba
- Which of the following Academy is responsible for fostering the development of dance, drama and music in India? Answer: Sangeet Akademi
- The Rath Yatra at Puri – Jagannath Hindu dynasty.
- The book of Parsis is Zend Avesta.
- Which of the following dances is a solo dance? Answer: Ottan Thullal
- The National Anthem – 1911
- Thillana is a format of Bharatanatyam
- Kathak is a classical dance of North India
- The headquarters of Sahitya Akademi is at New Delhi
Indian Culture free practice questions | General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- The dance encouraged and performance from the temple of Tanjore was Bharatanatyam
- The last Maha Kumbh of the 20th century was held at Haridwar
- The National Song of India composer – Bankim Chandra Chatterji
- Who composed the famous song Sare Jahan SeAchha? Mohammad Iqbal
- In which of the following festivals are boat races a special feature? Onam
- Kalachakra ceremony – Buddhism
Which of the following places is famous for Chikankari work, which is a traditional art ofembroidery? Lucknow
- Sattriya is a classical dance form Assam
- Kathak is classical dance form of Uttar Pradesh.
- Bharatanatyam – Tamilnadu
- Madhubani painting is famous in Bihar state.
- Boat race is part of which of the following festival? Onam
- Aripana, an art form of Rangoli is practiced in Bihar
Indian Culture Quiz – Indian Culture and Art Quiz
- Bihu is a folk dance from Asam
- Lohri is celebrated in the month of January.
- 101 classical Kathakali stories are in traditional Kathakali dance
- Kathakali dance is a combination of how many elements of fine art 5
- Indian classical dance forms are based on the instructions of which book Natya Shastra
- 12 Asanas are inSuryaa namaskar process
Objective Type GK Questions and Answers
Q. The Bharat Bill Payment System(BBPS) is a centralised system created by the –
1) National Payments Corporation
2) State Bank of India
3) ICICI Bank
4) Axis Bank
Answer – Ans .1
Q. Which of the following countries recently introduce Right to Information (RTI) Act ?
2) Sri Lanka
Ans . 2
Q. Who among the following was the winner of best actress in 62nd Hindi Filmfare Awards 2017?
1) Alia Bhatt
2) Kangna Ranawat
3) Sonam Kapoor
4) Katrina Kaif
Q. Who among the following was the winner of best actor in 62nd Hindi Filmfare Awards 2017 ?
1) Shahid Kapoor
2) Amir Khan
3) Manoj Bajpayee
4) Ranbeer Singh
Q. Which one of the following movies get the 62nd Hindi Filmfare Awards 2017 ?
1) Udta Punjab
Q. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan was the chief guest of 68th Republic Day celebration. He was the Crown Prince of –
3) Saudi Arabia
Ans . 1
Q. The annual index of Transparency International issued for 2016 placed India in the __________ position with Brazil and China.
Note: A major international index of corruption and transparency has placed India on the watch list for its inability to curb mega corruption scandals and petty bribery. The annual index of Transparency International issued on Wednesday for 2016 placed India with Brazil and China in the 40th position.
Q. Who was the head of The Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) Committee?
1) Rathin Roy
2) Sumit Bose
3) Arvind Subramanian
4) N. K. Singh
Q. National Youth Festival with the theme Youth for Digital India held at –
Q. Name the Chola ruler who sent an embassy of 72 merchants to China in AD 1077?
Q. Who among the following gave maximum resistance to the British?
Ans . 2
Q. Who among the following was the first to make use of artillery in warfare during the medieval period in India?
3) Ibrahim Lodhi
4) Sher Shah Suri
Q. Which one of the following region came under the direct administration of the English East India Company after the third Anglo-Mysore war?
Ans . 1
Q. National Payments Corporation of India, the umbrella organisation for all digital payments in the country has launched new mobile aap for digital payment called –
2) BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money)
4) PayU Money
Q. “A Passion For Dance” was written by –
1) Rukmani Dev Arundale
2) Dr. Padma Subramanyam
3) Sonal Man Singh
4) Yamini Krishnamurthy
Q. Which is the International Dance?
1) Romantic Dance
Ans . 4
Q. Compact discs, (according to the original CD specifications) hold how many minutes of music?
1) 74 mins
2) 90 mins
3) 56 mins
4) 60 mins
Q. What was the earlier name of music director A.R. Rehman?
1) Dev Kumar
2) Raj Kumar
3) Dileep Kumar
4) Manoj Kumar
Q. Who amongst the following has lunched a new venture named blogeverywhere.com?
1) Azim Premji
2) Bill Gates
3) Narayan Murthy
4) Sabeer Bhatia