WDA Soldiers is the Top Army GD Physical training Academy Lucknow. Best Army GD Coaching in Lucknow India. India’s Leading Coaching Institute for Army GD/Army Clerk/ Tradesman Located in Lucknow.
Army GD Physical Training Academy in Lucknow
Warriors Defence Academy
- Address: 545-Ga/1 Chha Near Kapoorthala Chauraha, Beside Raidas Railway Crossing Lucknow
- Phone: +917081011964, +919452245729, 8299537857
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|EXAM- ARMY (GD/Clerk/Nursing)||Forms- This examination is generally held four times in a yearAge Limit – 17.5 – 21 years|
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate, scoring 32% in each subject. If you have higher qualification (10+2 or above), then the percentage of your marks is not a criteria.|
|MODE OF SELECTION||Physical MeasurementPhysical Ability TestMedical ExaminationWritten Test|
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye.
- Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
Physical Fitness Tests (PFT)
To determine the Physical Fitness, the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:-
- (a)1 MileRun
- (d) 9 Feet Ditch
Marking system is as follows:
(A) 1 MILE RUN
|5.40 Mins and below||60 Mks|
|5.41 Mins to 5.50||48 Mks|
|5.51 Mins to 6 00||36 Mks|
|6.01 Mins to 6.10||24 Mks|
(B) PULL UPS
|10 and above||40 Mks|
(C) BALANCE & 9 FEET DITCH
These are qualifying test and no marks are awarded
Written Exam Pattern
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is conducted on 4th Sunday of each month for recruitment of Soldiers. It comprises of questions on general knowledge, mathematical aptitude, and computer awareness. There are 2 papers. For Soldier (GD) recruitment, only paper 1 needs to be written. This would be a 1 hour paper of 100 marks, where 32 would be the pass marks.
|EXAM||AVAILABILITY OF FORM||DATE OF EXAMINATION|
|Army Soldier (General Duty)||Notified throughout the year State-wise||Two months within Notification|