1. Compact Disc (CD) invented by: James T. Russell
2. CPU stands for: Central Processing Unit
3. Name the first Supercomputer in the world: The CDC 6600, released in 1964, is generally considered as the first supercomputer.
4. Computer Programming Language ‘C’ introduced by: Dennis Ritchie
5. First Cyber police station established in India was at: Bangalore
6. RAM stands for: Random Access Memory
7. Father of Computer Science is: Alan Turing
8. WAP stands for: Wireless Application Protocol
9. Father of supercomputer is: Seymour Cray
10. Internet controlling in India is by: Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd
-> Bit is the smallest memory unit.
-> Geop Byte is the highest memory unit.
-> Flip flop is the smallest memory device.
-> Cache memory is the fastest memory of Computer.
-> Pen Drive and external hard disk are the slowest memory of computer.
-> CD (Compact Disk) is the cheapest memory devices.
-> Register is a set of Flip-Flops
-> A shift Register organized to allow to move left or right operations.
-> RAM and Cache are the example of Primary memory
-> Secondary storage devices referred as external memory and auxiliary storage, secondary storage.
-> Secondary storage stores the information or data until it is deleted or overwritten.
-> Offline Storage is described as any storage that is removable and cannot be accessed by the computer once removed.