SSC CGL Tips and Tricks by Mrunal SSC
Candidates who have passed their graduation or who are appearing in final year are eligible to take part in this exam. As not much time is left in SSC CGL 2017 Tier-I Exam, So in this article we will discuss about how to prepare for SSC CGL (Tier-I) exam, what topics are to be focused more, which topics should be given less time.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern Syllabus Mrunal Final Tips 2017 – Model Paper
Exam Process:- SSC Combined Graduate Level exam is 3 Tier process. Exam Process of SSC CGL is as follows:-
• Tier -I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
• Tier -II — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
• Tier -III — Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
Topics to focus more:- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification,Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Mirror Image, Water Images, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving.
Quantitative Aptitude:- Aptitude is the section which play final role in the marks &Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score beyond 130 marks out of 200.
- Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all 50 Questions in the 2 hours time. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Follow Online test series by flizzindia take quiz from the links given below :