Staff Selection Commission going to conduct CGL (Combined Graduate Level Exam) on 8th
May and 22nd May 2016. If you really want to score good marks in this exam, you must follow a proper plan for that. As you all know, SSC CGL Tier-1 Paper contains 200 Questions each of one mark. Mathematics Section
has 50 Questions in CGL TIER I Exam. Mathematics is not too difficult.
If you’re a first time applicant, you would find it difficult to plan and make a strategy that works. Therefore, to help you in the otherwise daunting task, here are some tips and tricks that you can go through:
|Tier I||50 Questions (01 marks each)||– 0.25 marks each|
|Tier II Quantitative aptitude||100 Questions (02 marks each)||– 0.50 marks each|
- First see the topics of Quantitative aptitude in SSC notification, and divide it into topics, and try to practice one topic a day. Please don’t try to do topic of another chapter before completing a particular chapter.
- Learn all the basic formulas, learn conceptual clarity and try to solve maximum questions of each topic.
- Going through the syllabus must have given you an idea about how much time you’ll require to finish it. So, plan you schedule accordingly, divide your time and ensure that you allocate specific hours for each topic or subject.
- So you’re fluent in English and have studied it till class 10? Well, then scoring in this section will be easy for you. However, what you need to do is, be consistent with written practice. This section will mainly consist of antonyms, sentence correction/formation, synonyms and grammar for which you can use the books that you used for 10 and 12 boards or you can buy SSC CGL books for English.
|Ratio & Partnership||03||03||01||03||03|
|Average & Allegation||03||03||02||02||01|
|Time & Distance||06||05||02||05||06|
|Percentage + Profit & loss||06||14||05||06||06|
We Upload Study Material which will help you in Examination –
- TIPS AND TRICKS
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Tricks To Learn General Knowledge
- Short Tricks To Learn | SSC CGL 2016